Free Face Mask
The free face mask project all started as a means of helping in some small way during the pandemic. So far I have donated to my family, friends, and even frontline workers. My goal is to continue donating masks until supplies have been exhausted. If you're in need of a mask or know someone who is, I'd be honored to make one for you.
Important Details to Consider
- In an effort to keep turn-around-times as low as possible, I will be making 50 masks per week.
- Quantities will be updated every Sunday afternoon at 12:00 PM (EDT)
- Masks will ship the Friday after an order is placed.
- Unless agreed upon prior to ordering, masks will be made with random fabrics.
- Unless agreed upon prior to ordering, masks will be made with elastic earpieces.
- Unless agreed upon prior to ordering, masks will be made with two layers of cotton and an opening so you can insert a removable filter.
Care Instructions: We pre-wash all fabrics before making our pieces to prevent shrinkage and/or color bleeding however, we do recommend washing your item(s) with a color catcher prior to wearing them. Always wash your handmade pieces by hand or on a gentle cycle in cold water and lay flat to dry. If you must use a dryer you'll want to tumble dry with no heat.
Cool irons are usually acceptable for wrinkles.
We are not responsible for fabric bleeding, shrinkage, or other mishaps due to laundering
Due to the nature of out items TAT ranges from 2-6 weeks. You may upgrade your orders production and shipping speed at checkout.